ছোটদের পাতা - রাহুল লাহা





Nightmare

Rahul Laha



One night, my parents went to a party I was alone at home. It was around 8 o’clock I was watching television and having my tasty home-made food for dinner. After dinner, my mind convinced me to watch television for more half-an-hour.

I took the advantage that my parents were not at home and watched TV. It was 8.45 and I was about to sleep as mom had an extra key which will help them to enter without disturbing my peaceful sleep. Suddenly the lights were gone it was very dark but I was brave enough to neglect the dark and go to my bed. I just lay on my bed and the doorbell rang. TING TONG TING TONG! I thought mom and dad were home. I lit up a candle and opened the door, to my horror I saw there was no one just a flower vase on the door step . I wondered who has given it. There was a card inside it which said “TO A VERY SPECIAL PERSON FROM YOUR ANCESTORS FROM HELL” at that moment I understood somebody was playing pranks on me as my parents were not at home. I again went to bed and thought of the names that can play these dirty pranks with me.

TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG!!!!!!!!!!

“Yes, yes I am coming be patient” I said. I first watched out of my window to check who was there I saw nobody but a shadow of a very tall man. This time I was scared. I saw the door knob rotating and the door was open I peeped outside but no one was there. Then I heard some weird noise like this”AW E AW E EH” I saw a zombie coming towards me I got frightened and took cover behind the couch. I saw him coming towards me and I heard him shout “EH OO YE” and saw many more zombies came. I don’t need to have a zombie to human language translator because I very well got to know he called his chums to take me. I went to my room wherever I went the zombies followed me. Then finally, I was unconscious.

When I opened my eyes I found myself in the basement of my apartment. I was all tied up but luckily, I could untangle myself and ran to the elevator but the board there said “Out Of Order”.

As I saw the out of order board I proceeded towards the fleet of stairs to go to my room. In the second floor I found many zombies who were having a meeting. I went a bit close to them so that I could give an ear to their plans. CR...UNC...H there was a twig. Next thing I knew was I was running in front of the zombies and they were behind me. ‘AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! HELP ME SOMEBODY ANBODY HELP ME, WHAT NOBODY’ I was running for a long time hiding behind cars, under the cars and over the cards. Actually it was kind of fun I was like simulated by someone in a video game. I was full of curiosity that how fast I can run I felt vibrance and stamina. I guess the old saying was true that “Fear causes adrenaline rush which helps to run faster”. It was about 10 minutes I was running. I was now actually exhausted and came to a hault in blind end in front where I got stuck. All zombies had encircled me I cried for forgiveness for whatever I have done. Please forgive me I said. I heard a voice say “I forgive you”. I heartily thanked the zombies, wait did you just say”I forgive you” that means you are not zombies.

SUPRISE HAPPY HALLOWEEN

My heartbeat and my blood pressure were normal. The zombies were just my apartment friends (dressed up in zombie costume) and I was astonished to see my parents were also involved in that plan.

It was all a joke because it was Halloween. This was my best Halloween I will surely remember it because my nightmare turned into an exciting end.


0 মতামত:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন