ছোটদের পাতা - রাহুল রাহা



Pre-Exam Thoughts
By-Rahul Laha


Today,tomorrow always exam, I am just tired,

Until my marks are good I won’t be admired.

The subjects which I have to prepare are-
Mathematics ,a subject which has numerical operations,
I hope that I don’t make any mistakes in my calculations.
English and Hindi are  majorly same,
Being a little poor in our national language makes me a bit ashamed.
Chemistry is a subject full of formulas and reactions,
The variety of compounds are its main attraction.
Physics helps me to clear many theories wandering in my mind,
I guess the solutions to those theories must have been hard to find.
Biology is a subject which deals with study of living matter,
If I get low marks in this , my dream of being a doctor will shatter.
Geography gives us our planet’s informations,
History is a subject that tells us about the past,
It is my favourite subject so I better memorize it fast
Hope I don’t mix up anything,
As long I study properly, I will score well in everything.


0 মতামত:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন