ইংরাজী কবিতা - দূর্বা মিত্র



TITLE?
Durba Mitra

Oh! There is a nip in the air. 
The yellow ball is not up yet.
I want the quilt over my head. 

Alas! That's not to be.
A call last night..
Tuned the day alive. 

"May we watch the Sunrise together? "
What? I mean why! Where?
Sun God is everywhere !

"Why? I want to see the colours dance. 
What? The Blue Sky and the green grass.
Where? In your Irises, dear."

That's it? What a logic! 
No other reason? 
None whatsoever! 

So...here I am...facing the East. 
Can't even doze off...
Can't hide my Irises. 

And he? The Ruler of his kingdom? 
Lo and behold! 
His Irises waver not from mine. 

Nature Lover? But of course! 
He is ordering the Mother Nature..
To take a dip in my soul.

There he is.. . facing the West..
Watches the same Sunrise..
As me facing the East.  


0 মতামত:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন