ইংরাজী কবিতা - দুর্বা মিত্র

Lonely?  Never Again!
Durba Mitra

A lonely place....my cerebrum.......
So many dates, places, events and people to crowd:
Still... a lonely place.... my cerebrum.....

Too much to do, too many to please;
Some of the things I do, some of the people I please:
All...... never can I do all.....
Rather not to try, better be alone...in my mind...
A call...a faint call...forced me to turn around...
A shape, a form of an idea....
Slowly metamorphosed into a mortal figure....
It invaded, encompassed and conquered...
The lonely place..... my body, mind and spirit....
Didn’t even allow me to opt for a no...
Rather forced me to look up and accept...
I am awake, alert and active........
Utterly attuned to the presence of that living soul;
Through sight, smell, taste, sound or touch...
I am neither alone, nor lonely......... never again!


0 মতামত:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন